Invisalign in Rohnert Park
Straighten your teeth without compromising your mature image — consider clear, acrylic Invisalign aligners.
Dr. Sutton uses advanced 3D technology to design removable aligners that will straighten a smile the same way traditional braces would.
Invisalign and their clear aligner technology allow you to maintain your professional image while working towards a straighter, more appealing smile.
How It Works
The modern approach to straightening teeth, Invisalign uses a series of custom-made aligners created just for you. They are composed of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. As you wear the aligners, they work to gradually and gently shift your teeth into place.
Dr. Sutton will work with you to formulate a dental plan that effectively gets your teeth in a position that is safe, natural, and esthetically pleasing.
With Invisalign there are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten, you simply wear the aligners that were custom-made for you and pop on a new set every time a treatment stage is completed.
Invisalign is great because as you achieve the confident smile you have always dreamed of people won’t even know you are straightening your teeth.
Who Can Use Invisalign?
Invisalign is effective for many specific dental conditions; however, you should consult with Dr. Sutton of Sonoma Smiles to see if it is right for you. The following are common conditions currently treated with Invisalign:
- Spaced Teeth — Spacing issues between teeth can lead to gum problems, periodontal pockets and increase your risk of periodontal disease.
- Crowded Teeth — Crowded teeth are a result of a lack of jaw room for all of your teeth to fit normally. Crowding can cause plaque accumulation, tooth decay and increased chance of gum disease.
- Crossbite — Crossbite occurs when the upper and lower jaws are misaligned. This can lead to abnormal tooth wear and chipping, and periodontal problems such as gum disease and bone loss.
- Underbite — Underbite occurs when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth. It can prevent the normal function of front teeth or molars, which can lead to tooth wear. It can also cause painful jaw and joint problems.
- Overbite — Overbite occurs when the upper teeth bite over the lower teeth. This can lead to gum disease, chipped teeth, and fractured front teeth. If you don’t see an issue that is specific to your condition, contact Sonoma Smiles for more information on Invisalign and to see if it is right for you. For more about Invisalign click the link to visit their website. We offer complimentary cosmetic dentistry consultations so we can help you on your way to a straighter, more appealing smile.
Contact Sonoma Smiles today to book your Invisilign or Aligner Orthodontics Appointment!